Tuesday 28 September 2010

CJ♥

Throughout the process of planning and conducting my campaign i must reguarly monitor my progress and examine my achievements and aims.
I must constantly ask myself if i am achieving what i set out to achieve and if not, why not - and then i should ask what i need to do to get nearer to achieving my intentions.
I must actively use my reflections to inform, shape or modify my work as i think appropriate.
When the campaign is over i should also include an investigation into the effectness of my campaign. this could be carried out by gathering feedback from my target audience using methods such as questionnaires or focus groups.

I will need to examine where i succeed and where i do not succeed, i need to consider areas for improvement and after intentions or plans where necessary in order to achieve my aims.

No comments:

Post a Comment