Tuesday 28 September 2010

Learning Objective 4♥

Throughout the process of planning and creating my Artefact i must reguarly moniter my own activity and examine my achievements and aims.

I must constantly ask myself if i am achieving what i set out to achieve, and if not, why not - and then i should ask what i need to do to get nearer to creating what i intend to create.

I must actively use my reflections to inform, shape or modify my work as i think appropriate.

I will need to:
  • examine where i succeed and where i do not succeed
  • consider areas for improvement
  • alter intentions or plans where necessary in order to achieve my aims.
At the end of the process i should think about what i have learnt, and how i can put this learning to good use in my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment